We offer optimized itineraries built over more than 30 years of experience that include Machu Picchu, Cusco and the Sacred Valley with time for spiritual and cultural activities.
Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley Journeys
We specialize in:
- Arranging programs for the group leader who wishes to conduct a retreat in their own field while offering their participants the opportunity to visit and enjoy the beauty and energy of some of the planet's most powerful places. During your program you will come into personal contact with the Andean people,learn of their history,culture,customs, ceremonies, beliefs and spiritual practices all of which will be seamlessly integrated into your program.
- Arranging similar programs for 'friends and family' groups travelling independently.
- Conducting sheduled programs which the individual can join
Our package itineraries are all inclusive. Whether you are a group leader or a single woman or male traveler, you will be freed of all concerns regarding logistics. From the time you arrive in Cusco until you leave, everything will be taken care of. You will be free to concentrate on your own practice and experience.
Willka T’ika’s location ensures that travel time between sites is minimized allowing you to enjoy the sacred sites as well as have plenty of time for your own practices and teaching experiences.
As will be attested by the very many yoga, spiritual and other special interest leaders that have based their groups at Willka T’ika Essential Wellness Retreat, its magnificent gardens and facilities provide the ideal environment in which to conduct a personal or group retreat.
Willka T’ika’s retreat facilities and Magical Journey’s Tour itineraries provide a unique and unmatched experience.
Magical Journey’s International Offerings
Recognizing that there was much for all of us to learn from people with other world views to our own, Magical Journey using a similar approach to that of its Peru Journeys, has expanded its offerings to the Himalayan Region of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan; the Indian Subcontinent and Southern Africa.
The credo that underlies all our Journeys is:
It is not just the places that you visit, but the experiences you have and what you learn from the people that you meet along the way that make a Journey Magical.
Our aim is to offer:
- Journeys that immerse you in the legends, stories, customs, culture and, above all, wisdom of different people with different wold views.
- Journeys that lift you from the confines of your every-day-reality and lead to a broadened and deepened perspective of life, the world we live in and its people.
- Journeys from which you return light in Spirit and Soul, enriched with new knowledge, understanding, and vibrant living memories that will evermore be part of who you are.
* S P E C I A L O F F E R *
Retreat leaders who have previously led Magical Journey groups to Peru, are now invited to lead their group to one of the above Magical Journey destinations of spiritual transformation.
Contact us to experience the Magic!